hilfe bitte

• Autor des Themas necica
  • Erstellungsdatum
N

necica

Reaktionen
hello iam from Hungary please give me advise ,Do
you offer me this product?ecuphar OmniPet® SEKROLYT® CAT?????Ist es gut?my cat has cronical bronhitis ,husten ,mucus ,sorry but i dont speak german: Hoppá:Alles gute Éva:p

A

Anzeige

Gast

Schau mal hier: hilfe bitte . Dort wird jeder fündig!
Tschikitta

Tschikitta

Reaktionen
Helló Eva,
Ecuphar OmniPet ® SEKROLYT ® CAT jó takarmány-kiegészítő a hörghurut. Azonban ez nem lehet több, mint 3 gramm kiló testsúly a macska adagoljuk. Meg kell beadni, legalább 12-14 napig.
Köszöntő Helmut

N

necica

Reaktionen
Hello Helmut!Nagyon szépen köszönöm a segítséged danke sehr!!!!!nagyon szép hetet kívánok neked!Have a nice day!Éva

ludjo

ludjo

Reaktionen
Ich versteh nur Bahnhof:mrgreen:

Wish you the best for your cat:p He has Asthma right ? Do you use the Aerocat inhaler for your cat?

Just read it, no Asthma but Bronchitis, maybe the inhaler would help as well.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
N

necica

Reaktionen
Thanks for your nice wishes!The x-ray dont shown astma sign,inflammation and lot of mucus in her lung:-(aniway i would think of inhalator ,because i hate steroid shot:twisted: bur aerocat too expensive for me.Iam alone with my 13 years old doughter and 11 cats and iam looking for natural treatment for 2 years

Wish you the best for your cat:p He has Asthma right ? Do you use the Aerocat inhaler for your cat?

Just read it, no Asthma but Bronchitis, maybe the inhaler would help as well.[/QUOTE]

ludjo

ludjo

Reaktionen
Thanks for your nice wishes!The x-ray dont shown astma sign,inflammation and lot of mucus in her lung:-(aniway i would think of inhalator ,because i hate steroid shot:twisted: bur aerocat too expensive for me.Iam alone with my 13 years old doughter and 11 cats and iam looking for natural treatment for 2 years

Just read it, no Asthma but Bronchitis, maybe the inhaler would help as well.
[/QUOTE]

Wow 11 cats :p Ok, I´m not really familiar with natural treatment with Asthma and Bronchitis. Maybe someone else here is able to help you.

But if you can´t find any natural treaments, maybe the shots are better than nothing...

Good luck, hope your cat will be al right, wish you the best

N

necica

Reaktionen
You have very nice cats.Unfortunatelly Copd cant be cured:cry:

Frigida

Frigida

Reaktionen
chronic obstructive pulmonary disease

auf deutsch

Chronisch obstruktive Lungenerkrankung

Neueste Beiträge